- Edusave Character Award 2019
- Information ECHA 2020.pdf
- Nomination Form ECHA_Nomination Forms 2020 (Parents).doc
- Book review Template Book_Review_Template(Jun_12).pdf
- Application for Lunch Pass 2021 application form for lunch pass 2021.pdf
- Travel Declaration form Primary 1 travel declaration p1.pdf
- Travel Declaration form Primary 2-6 travel declaration p2-p6.pdf
- MOE Schoolbag
Schoolbag.sg provides parents, educators and the general public with education news, school features and tips.
- ICT Connection
A list of guides & tips, resources and useful links to help you to reinforce Cyber Wellness education at home.
- Student Learning Space (SLS)
As part of its commitment to nurturing future-ready learners, the Ministry of Education had announced that all students in Singapore schools will be supported in their learning by the Singapore Student Learning Space (SLS), an online learning platform that contains curriculum-aligned resources and learning tools.
With the SLS, students will be able to learn better through the use of technology. Students will be able to learn anytime, anywhere, and at their own pace, whether independently or with their peers. Teachers will also be able to use the SLS to complement their classroom teaching, further enriching students’ learning experience. We believe such a learning experience is essential to help your child to become an active and confident user of technology.
- MOE videos
- Helping your child excel at Project Work
- Financial Assistance Scheme (FAS)
- Subject Syllabuses
- Changes to the PSLE Scoring and Sec 1 Posting from 2121
- Primary School Education Booklet
- Primary School Curriculum